Check Lists:Quality Management/Audit opening meeting
< Check Lists:Quality Management
Revision as of 23:10, 13 December 2011 by Psa (Created page with "This check list may be used at the quality audit opening meeting. Below you will also find the check-list for the closing meeting. ==Opening meeting== * Thank you for choosing ...")
This check list may be used at the quality audit opening meeting. Below you will also find the check-list for the closing meeting.
- Thank you for choosing [Company]
- Organizational informations
- Presentation of Auditor
- Registration form to be completed
- The program for this meeting…
- Purpose: 6/12 months cycle requirement / Re-certification
- The entire organization
- Are there any change, since last audit:
- In the organization
- Major changes in work process
- New equipment
- New products
- Audit criteria:
- Certification audit / Surveillance audit / Re-certification audit
- ISO 9001:2008
- The Audit process:
- After consideration of all the findings, the auditor can draw conclusions such as whether the management system of an organization does or does not conform to a management system standard.
- Only spot check: Does not imply that everything is in order.
- Reporting: Only discrepancies in the standard called: a nonconformity
- Review and approval of the audit report
- The Auditor: Independent / Professional Secrecy
- Audit Program
- Quality Management system documentation status: Any updateds?
- Thank you for assistance and hospitality
- Purpose and scope
- Only spot check: Does not imply that everything is in order
- Conclusion: Based on approval of report….
- Audit report deadline
- Signature on the audit log