Quality Management:Quality manual/Procedures/Control of records
The records established to provide evidence of conformity to the requirements specified by the standard and of the effective operation of the quality management system is formally controlled through the effective application of the Control of Records Procedure.
- Final Inspection Records
- Training Records
- Process Instructions
- Calibration Records (N/A)
- Corrective Action Reports
- Management Review Results
GUIDANCE: Document Control If you don’t want to control external documents, you must specifically state in your quality manual, and on the documents themselves, that they are “For Reference Only” and are not updated. As part of your document control process, you must also devise a way to withdraw the obsolete documents and prevent their accidental use, and also issue the new updated documents to the necessary personnel in your organization. Whatever process you use to make sure you have the latest revisions, you must document this in your quality manual.
- Control of Documents Procedure.
- Master Document Index ??
- Document Issue Sheet ??
- Document Change Request ??
- To be moved to ctrl doc: Control of records Procedure.
- Master Quality Record Index ??
- ISO 9001:2008 chapter 4.2.4
- See all references here: References.