Check Lists:Project Management/Test
Below you will find check-lists for preparation of Test documentation.
- What will be tested.
- What requirements will be verified (Reference to Requirement specification or even better to the Requirement traceability matrix).
- Definition of Measurement methods or Standards.
- Entry criteria for each test.
- Definition of acceptance criteria (Test item level and globally).
- The customer's participation.
- Consequences if test in question is approved/not approved.
- Test prerequisites
- Step by step script
- Accept criteria
- List of participants (Check-in/Check-out)
- Documentation of executed tests and their results (Failed/Passed).
Milestone Acceptance Criteria
It is very important that the Accept Criteria are described and agreed in good time before the milestone.
- References to named tests.
- Other prerequisites.
|Version||Date||Author||Status||Purpose of update|
|1||17 Mar 2012||PSA||Draft||Not released.|